Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bamboo Village Press and Stone Pine Tree Arts and Engraving

The Bamboo Village Press online shop continues to grow. Take a look at all the wonderful things that you can buy there in support of children's education in rural Sichuan.


I LOVE this papercut that was designed by the founder of Bamboo Village Press herself! It says "Wo ai ni"-- I love you

She now has another shop called Bamboo Village Supply where you can buy yarn and fabric and other supplies.


On July 7th my father-in-law will make his artistic debut with his stone engraving work. We will attend the New England Annual Arts and Crafts Festival where he will be displaying and selling his work under the name "Stone Pine Tree Arts and Engraving".

I learned the nifty slide show trick from the Bamboo Village Press Blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Celeste said...

hee! thanks for the spot! i love seeing all this buzz about your FIL's business!!! He should really contact Bao Lede from the Tao Water Art Gallery in Barnstable, MA! Tell Bao I sent you - he knows me from a past life, iykwim

http://www.taowatergallery.com/

7:43 PM, July 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home