Friday, July 20, 2007

Weeds and seeds

My father always used to tease my mother about her "weeds and seeds". My mother was passionate about her alternative health remedies. I just invested in some new health potions. I think my mother would be proud of me. On behalf of my father I am making sure to laugh at myself as well and not take anything too seriously and I mix a heaping tablespoon of skepticism into each new potion I try. My main philosophy for good health is also very mainstream...eat loads of fruits and veges, exercise (important to include yoga somewhere in there), say your prayers and try to give a lot of love at every opportunity...

All that being said, my latest investments include "Organic Indian Psyllium Husk" and "Green Vibrance" from Whole Foods. My dad is definitely shaking his head and muttering "weeds and seeds". But I have been taking both for breakfast and so far I feel quite pleased with the results of my purchase. Very cleansing :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home