Saturday, May 30, 2009

tiny being in my belly

tiny tiny being in my belly.  s/he looks very comfortable with feet up and crossed.  just hanging out.

really one of the most moving experiences of my life to witness the movements of this tiny 7cm long little person.

"O my Lord!  I dedicate that which is in my womb unto Thee.  Then cause it to be a praiseworthy child in Thy kingdom and a fortunate one by Thy favor and generosity, to develop and to grow up under the charge of Thine education.  Verily, Thou art the gracious!  Verily, Thou art the Lord of great favor!"  
~'Abdu'l-Baha

3 Comments:

Blogger Celeste said...

oh, beauty! how you will cherish this scan print in the years to come. Hello Baby!!! We're so glad to see you!!

4:26 PM, May 30, 2009  
Blogger sashwee said...

So amazing.

3:55 PM, June 01, 2009  
Anonymous george wesley dannells said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy, Tanja and Ram. How wonderful that you will have a wee babe to nurture! Raising children is the most rewarding experience a human being can have. I am so happy that this experience can now be yours.

Bonita and I are recent grandparents of Daniel born just a few weeks ago. So we have a baby in our lives again. So precious.

Thank you for your reminder to check the wedding album again. So good to see the lovely pictures. Sorry again that our family couldn't have been present there, too, to join in the celebrations.

1:45 AM, June 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home