Sunday, March 09, 2008

African sunshine in my little apartment



Tonight Gustaff Besungu stopped by and brought rhythm, Cameroonian warmth, sunshine, joy and happiness to a few New Jersey residents in my little apartment. How it filled my soul and took me home to Africa! He gives of his talents freely, joyfully and in service. If you have the opportunity to have him over or to go to listen to him I suggest you sieze it. If you are afraid the neighbours might object to all the drumming why not invite them in too? That is what I did.


I was thinking of my dear mother tonight and he sang a song just especially for mothers and here it is-- "a song for all the mothers" he said.









Gustaff is also keeping the Baha'i fast so we broke the fast together before the evening program and also had a little chopsticks lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home